Monday, June 1, 2009

Don't be sad, Vlog!

So glad that I have not a popular blog. Simply because my Vlogging skills are not so good.

Nonetheless I did it. I tried to cancel my membership to stupid Urban Active but those jerks screwed me over by not telling me things so I'm stuck. Might as well use it I guess. Maybe I could get a couple free tans for my misfortune..Maybe not.

So today I swapped Sara's room with the pong room and my crafts. I swept and cleaned both the floors and washed the walls in the pong room. It was gross. Next is cleaning and organizing my room which is the real challenge. I should also get around to doing laundry but I am a very provrastinative person.

Elsie from A Beautiful Mess just did a 24 hour blog. Posting every hour. Intense. I don't think I have enough to talk about for an entire day. Props to you Elsie.

Oh also, check out Color Me Katie's blog. She's so cute and creavtive. She makes thought bubbles, shadows and fun shapes and spreads them throughout Brooklyn to brighten people's day! And she spent a day dancing with strangers in the park! So lovely.

Well I guess I'll be going now.

Stay classy, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment