So it's 1:45 am and I'm just a little bored so I decided to create my own little list of three things things. I saw one at Kara's blog and wanted to write some things down. Here we go!
Three things I did this evening:
1. I filled a twenty slot picture frame with lots of my friends!
2. Found this old bow I had and added a cute ribbon to jazz it up.3. Cleaned out my jewelry box and sorted my necklaces in a cool cigar box.
Three things on my bed:
2. My tele
3. My H2 Ocean spray
Three things I miss:
1. I miss living in Clifton. I wish I could move back.
Its just not realistic.
2. I miss drawing for a living.
3. I miss yelling callbacks every other Saturday at the Esquire.
Three things I can't stand:
1. I can't stand liars and those who hurt others and use them.
2. Right now I can't stand not having HBO and Showtime. I know
its a luxury but I miss my shows.
3. I can't stand this heat!
Three things I'm looking forward to:
2. Getting my tattoo, in VEGAS!
3. Finally getting my room and everything else situated.
Three new things:
1. I got this shirt at the Goodwill and it was on sale.2. At Kroger I got a Naked juice and I love it.
I usually get the smoothie ones but this is
my new favorite.
3. I got my tragus pierced in Myrtle Beach. I love it
but its still hurting.That's all for now, have a great evening!