I have been seeing some great inspiration for parties lately whether its a kid's party or a wedding. In July I'm having a Beer Olympics party and I've been searching Pinterest for ideas and I haven't had much luck. But it hasn't stopped me, I'm still looking for awesome ways to decorate!
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Thursday, June 21, 2012
1. Grow a garden
2. Lose 20 pounds
3. Host a small art exhibit of my work and friends
4. Go camping at least six times
5. Write letters to loved ones
6. Have one or more garage sales and put the earnings toward credit card
8. Have an extensive collection of wine
9. Read twelve books
10. Create an income from my handmade craftiness
11. Put a book of short stories or poems together
12. Finish my Mother's quilt.
13. Make a picture wall display
14. Wear fancy hair and make up twice a week/don't wear makeup twice a week
15. Venture to Chicago. Hopefully visit Red Velvet. Or The Renegade Craft Fair. Or both.
16. Walk in Winton Woods more. I have a park sticker for Pete's sake.
17. Have my own apartment.
18. Visit Obscura.
19. Make nut milk
20. Visit five new restaurants.
21. Invest in a good pair of tennies.
22. Attend a Hot Yoga class and love it.
23. See some concerts