Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Has Been Cold So Far

Its already ten days into April; can you believe it?
The weather had fluctuated at least seven times
in the last two weeks and I can't keep up with it.
My friend Megan had her birthday at
the end of March and we celebrated at BB's Mongolian Grill.
It was my first time there and I absolutely loved it.
So delicious.
On a rare occasion, Ted joined us at Sundy's
and I wore this adorable heart shirt I purchased
at Kohl's. I normally don't shop there but this
was on sale and I could not pass it up.
I sent this fox to my friend June
on Draw Something. I think he's pretty cute.
My sister Kelli's friend Katie finally got hitched and
I got a new dress for the occasion. Unfortunately,
my legs were burnt all to hell from one eight
minute tanning session. It was a total fail.
My first Red's game of the season was their
last fake game before the actual games started.
It was against the Future, made up of the Red's best
minor leaguers. I had a slice of LaRosa's Pizza and
Ryan had a custom hot dog from the Food Network booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment