Monday, October 3, 2011

A to Z of Cassidy, That's Me

Age: Twenty two. I'll always be young at heart though.Bed size: Full. I don't see the point of getting a queen
because it doesn't really make that much of a difference.
Chore you hate: Laundry. It is all the way in my basement,
and I hate having to carry all my clothes haha.
Dogs: I have a Jack Russel Terrior named Bogie
and my mom has a Shepard mix named Vegas.
Essential start to your day: I usually shower right when I get up,
if not I usually hit the snooze once or twice.
Favorite color: I don't really have a favorite. I love a lot of colors.
I have a lot of green things, and I really like rust colored things.
Gold or silver: Silver. I don't wear a ton of gold jewelry.
Height: 5'7
Instrument you play: I wish I could play the guitar.
Job title: I'm a sales coworker at Ikea.
I specialize in living room furniture
Kids: I would love some one day.
Live: Cincinnati, Ohio. Born and raised. I love my city.
Mother's name: Teresa
Nicknames: Cass, Beef, Pattie
Overnight hospital stays: Never
Pet peeves: Having the TV on while trying to sleep
Quote from a movie: That is hard. I love so many movies...
Right now it would be anything Lloyd Dobler from Say Anything has to say.
Righty or lefty: Righty tighty.
Siblings: Three step siblings; Kelli Carley Ray.
Time you wake up: It varies.
Underwear: I have a lot of Vicky's Pink undies.
Veggie you hate: I've become more adventurous over the years
with veggies, but I still hate celery. Its gross.
What makes you run late: Myself. I'm pretty much prone to lateness.
X-rays: Once on my finger when I smashed
it in a car door, once on my knee when it was hurting,
always on my teeth at the dentist.
Yummy food you make: I don't really have any special
recipes that I make, but my mom can make the best
homemade chicken noodle soup and chili I've ever eaten.
Zoo: I love the cathouse. And the giraffes.

No comments:

Post a Comment