Monday, January 18, 2010

Vintage is my Middle Name


Believe it or not, I scored some really fabulous stuff today on an accident. Jen and I stopped at a wonderful antique store in Mt. Healthy that I had gotten a lamp from about two years ago. I saw this puzzle and absolutely had to have it. I don't know why but there is something about it that I just love. Then I say all this fabric and guess what, it was half off! My lucky day! And that pin, its from when Kennedy and Johnson were running for President. Yes. I spent ten bucks on the lot! Its a deal. Swear :)

I also saw some really pretty doilies that were very tempting but I decided to pass them up. I couldn't think of anything to do with them at the moment and felt that justified not buying them.
And there was a whole lot of pyrex dishware that I would die for but it was not in the budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment