Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Color Addiction

In this new year, I've decided to change things up a bit and reorganize how I'm blogging.
Mondays: Music Monday
Tuesday: Tattoo Tuesday
Wednesday: Braids
Thursday: Color Theory
Friday: Inspiration

Although today is Wednesday, I am still posting this!

Today I have rounded up some of the greenest things I could find. I love the color green. Its fresh, calming and it makes you feel alive :) Those silly faces are some of the best people in the world!!

Green: of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
immature in age or judgment; untrained; inexperienced: a green worker.

This week Ill try to take some photos of my own for next Monday's Color Addiction!

PS I was in a contest on Run With Scissors where I entered a picture of myself showing some sort of peace sign. Check out the site to see me photo!




No comments:

Post a Comment