Monday, July 6, 2009

A Day in the Life

It's time for Ten Things Monday!
This Monday the theme for my little list is going to be happy.
Things that make my day and brighten my spirits. Cause lately I've
been sorta down, and these things have made this day, if only for today,
happy. Here we go!

1. This flickr set. Amazingly beautiful. Great appreciation for Richard Heeks.

2. Having a good day at work. I know it seems stupid but sometimes the stress of work gets me down and today was perfect.


3. Fun dangly things to decorate yourself. Like this :) And its rasta colored!!
I wish I could show a picture but its from Flickr..

4. The weather. Not too hot not cold at all. And no rain!


5. This photo from the Reds game:
I had such a good day this day.
And I spent it with my Ryan.

6. Coming home to Ryan doing the dishes. It just made me
so fuzzy to see him doing something to make me happy.

7. Waynes World.
8. Feeling pretty. Its one of those no makeup, cotton shirt kind of days where I just like me. I like the way my self is without anything added. And thats a good good thing.
9. Starbucks. After this post I will run to get me some :).
10. Days off. Tomorrow to look forward to.
Do have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment