Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Nails

With the new year fast approaching,
I wanted to share some of my favorite glittery
styles from my Pinterest.
...Click For Links...
I love how this looks, like the glitteries are falling off the nails.
And the color is perfect.

The glitter used here looks like the dipped their
nails in actual silver, let it dry and sponged
it a little. Very classy and feminine.


I wish I had the patience to do this.
I think I would use a different base color for
the holiday, maybe a dark red or purple.
Or matte black even.

Just glittering the very edge of my nails is hard
because my nails are barely there haha.
But I could see doing this just on my thumbs, since
they are the longest nails I own...and maybe nude or
white on the other nails, who knows.

Hopefully one of these styles inspires you
to ring in the New Year fiercely, glittery claws waving!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment