Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm a Giant

Finally. A part of blog world I feel I can really relate to.
Lately I have suspended my project to deconstruct my childhood dollhouse
because of a lack of space, but this project makes me want to clear space
to start working again. Not only is this totally awesome
but Emily Henderson, of Design Star fame is the crazy genius who
came up with the idea.

Here is some inspiration:

And this is my favorite part of my dollhouse that
I've redone. I need to get to making some more furniture.




2 comments:

  1. Wow. Did you make all of those? They look amazing! What a fantastic project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made just the last one, the bunk bed.
    The other ones were supposed to link to
    Emily Henderson's blog, I don't know why they
    aren't working!

    ReplyDelete