Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Updation

School started back up yesterday, and I must say, I'm quite excited. We're
designing a bench for our first project and it has to be designed in a way to evoke an emotion.
Why was the first thing I went for Kennedy's Assassination? I think its going to turn out pretty awesome and definitely something no one's thought of. Or it will turn out bad. Ha.
Here is my inspiration:My thought initially was that everyone is oblivious in the picture, but we all feel uneasy looking at it because we know what's next. So that's what my bench design will hopefully do. Make people feel uneasy.


Also, my dad is starting the cleaning process so I can move back to NCH to be around my friends and live rent free! Friday I'm going over to clean the dining room. Fun fun.

Have a terrific Wednesday.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment