Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wish Me Luck

Last night I submitted a scrapbook layout to a challenge blog. I was weird to make something in a guideline but I had fun! This blog has my layout posted and if I'm lucky I could win my and their first challenge! I do think it looks pretty sweet.


Today I got some really pretty earrings from Anthropologie and they were on SALE!! Luck. And I got some Yagoot while I was over in Rookwood. Then I rescued my car from Kings Island with some newly made keys..such a silly me to lose mine. Mom braided my hair and I got caught up on TrueBlood (can't wait for next season!!!) and Hung (HBO good work...love it more than Showtime's Diary of a Callgirl) and I must say that if money weren't an issue I'd have both Showtime and HBO. Not much longer til Dexter starts.
Thanks for reading today.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment