Monday, June 29, 2009

My Summer Playlist

I know that its almost July, but summer didn't start until June 21st (my birthday!).
And I know that after July is August, then September...then summer is over :I. But nonetheless,
here are a few of the songs that make my summer days bearable.
Enjoy!

Moby - Porcelain, Natural Blues
Bishop Allen - Butterfly Nets
Little Joy - Don't Watch Me Dancing
Camera Obscura - If Looks Could Kill
Jenny Owen Youngs - Bricks, Hot in Herre
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
The Airbourne Toxicity Event - Sometime Around Midnight
Miniature Tigers - Cannibal Queen, The Wolf
Kira Willey - Colors
Sonic Youth - Superstar
Erin McCarley - Pony (It's OK)
Alela Diane - Dry Grass and Shadows
Boaz - No More

And here is what my room looks like now...just the one corner is clean for now. Thats why its such a squished picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment